- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 4 tbs chopped shallots
- 1 tbs chopped ginger
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup Nalle Pinot Noir
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tps 5 spice powder (available in the spice section of most markets)
- 1 tbs honey
- 4 tbs soft butter
- Wash berries and place in blender. Puree and set aside.
- In saute pan, heat butter and add shallots and ginger.
- Saute until golden-about 2 min.
- Add pinot and deglaze pan- Cook until reduced by half.
- Add beef stock, honey and 5 spice powder and cook until reduced by half. You should have about 2 cups sauce.
- Add the berry puree and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Whip in the soft butter. Sauce should be shiny.
- Serve w/ pork, chicken, or duck.