Try this Italian-inspired recipe for your next weekend get-together with family or friends. Lightly browned shrimp paired with a sweet sauce made with lemon rind, raisins, and pine nuts. This dish can be eaten alone, or along with a simple pasta for a full course.
- Nalle Winery & Hopkins River Ranch: History, Challenges, and the Future
- Along The Wine Road: Multigenerational Family Wineries
- Zinfandel According to Nalle
- Zins sweet spot: Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley may be the key to Zinfandel’s future
- SoloRio Performs At Nalle Winery
- What’s in the bottle?
- Wine Grape Harvesting – When and How
- Dry Farming and Drought
- Crack This Classic: Huevos Rancheros with Corn Tortillas
- Not Your Average Chicken Salad
- A local favorite, Big John’s Market
- Indulge in Italian: Shrimp with Toasted Pine Nuts and Pasta
- How To Get The Perfect Yolk: Eggs Sunny Side Up
- Catelli’s Burrata & Prosciutto Pairing
- Catelli’s Lasagna Pairing